YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Saturday, August 31, 2013

We'll see what Dave finds out

I contacted Senator Dave Syverson regarding the "do not call" list. I know I am not alone in receiving calls about credit cards, the FBI crime statistics and how we need protection, someone from the "shipping department" wanting to be sure our address is correct, calls starting with "Do not hang up", and more. I am on the list, have been for years, and calls still keep coming.
I know this is a federal law, not state, but as I told Dave, he might know who should be contacted. He is going to call the attorney general and he will let me know the result. When I get information I will pas it along. Why be on the list if it is meaningless?
Ken