YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Friday, August 30, 2013

Some of Chuck's catch

Chuck Hart posted this catch on Facebook. I believe he said it took an hour and a half fishing in the bubbles over an aerator in our lake. The lake is still full of nice fish. Yesterday evening Fran (my wife) caught an 18" walleye and a huge bullhead.
We are still eating them and I know Chuck and many others are doing the same. The information we are given is there has not been enough testing to know if it is safe to eat them so it is up to everyone to make up their own mind. My experience has been my face goes numb for about two hours after eating them but then it goes away so no problem (kidding)
Another fish fry for us tonight from the freezer stock.
Ken