YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

This may be a big mistake

Since I retired a couple years ago I have put on a ridiculous amount of weight. I don't drink and even pop is diet. I try not to snack between meals. I still gain. I need motivation if I am going to lose weight. Probably the best motivator is shame. Starting next Tuesday I will post how much weight I have lost (or gained) in the prior week. I am going to try very hard to take off significant weight. We will see where this goes. 
Now the even harder part, getting others to join in. I tried this a year or so ago and not one person was willing to come to public weigh-ins with me so I dropped it. This will be much less embarrassing since no one will know your weight, just your progress. Will anyone join in or am I in this alone. Even the naysayers are invited. Just drop an email to the address on this site and we will get started. Good luck to all of us!   Ken