YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I must miss this one

Come on, its not that shocking!
This will be the first board meeting I have missed since being elected and actually long before that. Few things would make me miss a meeting but my Grandson Jake is graduating from North Boone tonight. Life is divided into segments if you think about it and graduating from high school is a step into the next segment of a person's life. I will be there to cheer him on and wish great things for him.
Fortunately Bonnie Marron has agreed to write a post for us detailing tonight's meeting so we won't miss a beat. She is a prolific note taker and probably a better writer than I so we won't miss a beat. Thank you Bonnie!
Ken