YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I have mentioned this before, but as a reminder


I want to add a little something to this post. It is flat out disgusting to see people throw trash out of their cars or just as they walk. I have stopped kids a couple times and made them pick up their cans or bottles they threw as they walked by.
I can remember no citations being written for littering even though it is on the books. It is time to nail these people and let them pay for their inconsideration. I will be pursuing this. I know Public Safety can't catch many but a couple citations may go a long way to getting the point across.  Ken


VOLUNTEERS
NEEDED!!
COMMUNITY
CLEAN UP DAY
May 4, 2013
Rain date – May 5, 2013.
Starting at 9:00 AM
at the Recreation Center
Sign up at the Recreation Center
or the Administration Office
to commit to a certain area, street
or park.
We need your help to make sure all
areas of our community are covered.
If you have any questions,
contact Chuck Corso – 815-262-0695.