YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday evening special board meeting


We now have a budget for the next fiscal year.
It is not the budget I had hoped for but it is the one approved by the board by a one vote margin. The proposed greens fees for the golf course were dropped, the fitness center will now be without a fee for most of the day, the swimming pool will still not charge a fee, and your dues will increase by $32 for the coming year.

The way I look at the outcome is much like the last general election. I didn't vote for the president but he won and I do not dislike others simply because they voted for him any more than I would now dislike other board members for their budget vote. Everyone is allowed their own opinion. It is now a done deal and it is time to move on to other issues and opportunities in the coming year.
Ken