YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Friday, March 22, 2013

Notice the new header picture?

Look at the new picture I put at the top of the page. This is not an unusual number of geese to have on our lake each night. I have seen many more at times. They are so loud they keep a person awake but that is not the real problem. We will be paying over a quarter of a million dollars for an alum treatment to clear your lake water and these geese are polluting the lake as if they are dumping bags of fertilizer in each night. I know Lake Management is looking into this. I spoke with Joe Rush (biologist/lake manager) briefly yesterday and Chuck Hart and I have discussed it so I know options are being considered.
Ken