YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Thank you new Illinois CICA law

 Here is the ridiculous ruling on the election procedure per CICA. If I run we will have to spend the money for an election with no write in candidates allowed at a cost of probably $3,000 of your dues money. If I withdraw my resume' we will have no election and I will serve a one year term instead of three. Make any sense to you? Me either.
 Add to that the problem of having four board seats up for grab next year due to my one year term. To put it bluntly it is a mess.
  I have decided to pull my resume' to save the association the cost and count on the good people of Candlewick to elect the right people next year.
  Ken