YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Sunday, January 19, 2014

In retrospect... answered prayer!

  I prayed a lot about this board election. I hoped one of the active people who do so much for Candlewick would step forward to run so I could drop out. When I submitted my resume' I even titled it revocable to be sure I could get out if one of the right people entered the race.
 We all know now that didn't happen. I didn't see how I could handle another three years on the board but I would if necessary.
  As I look back at how this played out it actually was an answered prayer. I have family situations that are consuming both mentally and emotionally. If by the next election I am unable to handle the load and someone steps forward to take my place I can bow out without the three year commitment. 
  Our association also saved about $3,000 by not having the election.
  God is good!   Ken