YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Today's for fishin' and tomorrow's for watchin'

 This morning (Saturday) is the Candlewick ice fishing competition. Hopefully I will have some pictures and results for you in the next couple days.
  Tomorrow (Sunday) at 1 p.m. will be the candidates forum followed by the budget hearing. Normally I would have something written for you covering the forum but this year since Steve and I will be reading the submitted questions I really can't do that. It is impossible to make notes while handling the other duty. I hope many of you will show up to hear and see the responses from the candidates but frankly with three seats open and only four running this year I don't expect a huge turnout.
  Ken