YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A post I wish I didn't have to make

 I was told today Rich Rathke passed away. Rich was a very dedicated man who was the chairman of our ECC committee. He was very knowledgeable and taught me a lot on that committee. I remember when I joined telling Rich I couldn't even build a box. He said "You will learn." He made sure I did. We normally sat across from each other and I couldn't help but smile when that grin of his would show up. He attended many board meetings as well. Normally he would sit on the left side of the room about half way back. When I saw him I would wink and nod. Sure enough there would come that grin of his.
 I was honored to have known him and I don't use that word lightly. Go with God, Rich
Sadly, Ken