YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Sunday, September 15, 2013

You may remember John

 John is the guy I have written about a couple times here. He is the one that was painting the ceiling of a church, fell, and was expected to be paralyzed if he lived. He never lost his faith and bounced back, making much more progress than anyone expected. He gave God the credit and was so thankful. He eventually returned to the investing message boards where we had met.
 We are told God will never give us more than we can handle. John next came down with cancer. I don't know what kind but it was serious and knocked him off the message boards again. After a couple months of no contact here is ol' John again, back swinging. Once again he thanks God for his recovery. Some of you may be interested if you remember the postings I made of John's inspirational comments......

I can't begin to give adequate thanks to all

for messages , prayers , public  , private
by  phone , mail

Thank you
and may GOD bless each and every one of you

I truly have been given a second chance at life
for a second time

for a second time in a year and a half
God had the perfect opportunity to bring me home
with me having been at a point of imminent departure

yet here I am

obviously with something yet to to do for him

I am looking forward to while doing his work
also  resuming my passionate hobby

================

(his hobby is investing by the way.  Ken)