YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I wish I had documented

Any long term resident knows the situation with AQUA didn't just develop this year. How many times have I seen pumps in the past or the manhole below the dam spewing water? I honestly didn't think much about it until this year when we started testing the water so much more judiciously. Now we know and I hope some of you had the foresight to take pictures, note times and places, and just in general have some knowledge of past transgressions on AQUA's part. We need documentation and I hope there are some observant folks who can provide just that. Remember there is a new link at the bottom left of the Candlewick home page to enter your information. Please do so. If you are not familiar with the Candlewick home page look to the right on the Candlewick View site and you  will find a link under the title "Helpful Links."
Ken