YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More for the board meeting earlier post

 I failed to mention Chuck Hart had emailed the board about the availability of more pallets as well as some oak and hickory limbs that are available to build more fish cribs for our lake. Tom Pinkowski reported to the board regarding the placement and composition of the cribs and the board recommended they proceed. Those cribs are great structure and habitat for our fish. Last year some were placed as well. Those folks are doing great things for our fishery.
 I also should have mentioned one of the Naysayers evidently thinks mistakenly the Pride is breaking up because I am now posting here on the View. He obviously didn't understand my post on the Pride site when I switched over. I am sure he was deflated to learn the Pride is still alive and well as they will learn if some other plan like the failed incorporation attempt is brought forward by them. We are here and just as determined as ever to promote what is good and right for Candlewick.
 Ken Dillenburg