YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Wednesday, November 28, 2012


Important Candlewick Lake Information

What To Do With the Restaurant Space?
By Bonnie Marron

As many of you know by now, the Dockside Grill closed the beginning of November and many residents were sad to see it go.    Now we have a rather large unutilized space in the Recreation Center and I am coming to you, the members, for suggestions on how best utilize this space as we move forward.  I have been hearing ideas ranging from another restaurant, to a storage space, to a game room, to a coffee shop, and more, but I would like to hear from more of you since you will be the ones to utilize it. Don’t just say I want this - If you want a restaurant give some idea of menu items, costs, etc; If you want a game room, then what types of items would need to be included to get this off the ground. Let your imagination run free, be creative and please contact me at eithercanoe@ameritech.net or 815-765-2030 and pass your suggestions and ideas along. I look forward to hearing from you.