YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Saturday, May 2, 2015

I had to bow out of the one

Earlier picture by Barb Appelhans
 The annual clean-up day is today with beautiful weather. I had planned to help as usual until I went to the doctor yesterday about my bad knee. It is now bone on bone. I was given a cortesone shot and told to use it as little as possible for five days. So much for the clean-up. If that wasn't enough I got a call early this morning telling me my Mom was being taken by ambulance to Swedes due to dizziness so bad she couldn't even sit up. That is where I spent the morning. They have not found a cause but her B.P. is through the roof and she fell backward and hit her head a couple days ago. Not my best Saturday. I am sure everyone else did a great job as usual. Sorry I had to bail.
Ken