YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Friday, August 1, 2014

Fifty years and counting....

 
Fran and our granddaughter April sitting in our hallway having one of their
 chats a few years ago. One of my favorite pictures.
 Today, August first, Fran and I have been married fifty years. I am an extremely blessed man to have found the right woman all those years ago. We have made it through all the hills and valleys together. I have never doubted this extremely bright and caring woman.
  I am not the easiest man to live with but she has stuck by me all these years. She brought up our three sons to know the Lord and she made sure they all knew right from wrong. Her example of living through adversity without complaint has been an inspiration not only to me but also to her kids and grandkids. She is an amazing woman who thinks of herself last. Her family is her life.
  I wish all of you could come to know her and realize what a great person she is. I know I do not deserve her. She has enriched my life immeasurably. I can not imagine my life without her.

Ken