YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Thursday, July 31, 2014

The mean old man strikes again!

Not a bad kid, just doing what kids do.(Not taken
at Candlewick)
 Thursday evening I decided to go out and cast off my pier a few times. I heard some yells and looked toward the dam. There were eight kids in the cove just before the dam and some were happily throwing rocks into the water from the shoreline. The bigger kids were throwing some really big ones in. I yelled at them and told them we pay to have those rocks placed. They stopped but stayed in the area. When I went in who knows if they started again or not. If they were on the dam it would be the same thing if not worse. On the dam there is the angle that makes it easier to dislodge and roll the rocks. If they think I am mean or not it just drives me nuts to see this happening.
Ken