YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Well, this is odd

A fracking well
I remember back when I was in business the plan was to sell as much product as you could and be as profitable as possible. Today I heard on the radio Chrysler will be getting a check from Ni-Gas for 1.3 million because they have instituted a program that saves a large amount of natural gas. This not only cuts into Ni-Gas profits through lower sales but also by their gift of 1.3 million to Chrysler. What am I missing?
The last I heard our country is now swimming in natural gas, having something like one hundred year's supply and plenty for export due to fracking in large part.
Chrysler has done nothing wrong, actually they have done a good thing, but why in the heck is Ni-Gas rewarding them? Is Ni-Gas a regulated utility? I really don't know but if so they are allowed what regulators consider a reasonable profit, meaning someone (you and I) will be covering the cost. 
Ken