YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dead 'Coons and liquor bottles

 We picked up a lot of liquor bottles along with other miscellaneous garbage on Caledonia Road and as usual there was a dead animal. The coon is still where we found it. Picking that up is over the line in my book. Caledonia Road must be where drunks drive to run over animals. Some liquor bottles in Candlewick but nothing like we found elsewhere, mainly cans, cups, and paper.
  I believe this is the best turnout I have seen for the Candlewick Clean Up Day. People were everywhere it seemed, even a lot of young folks. Dawson Lake Road was also cleaned by some folks. I don't know if they were Candlewick People or not but does it sure looks nice!
  I will probably have some pictures later.
  Ken