YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Before you vote April 9

You may want to take a look at a sample ballot. Fran votes absentee so I looked at the ballot and the lower left has the board of education candidates. You can vote for a total of four. Right above the names is a description of how many can be elected from each township. I thought I understood it but with four running I started to doubt myself so I called the clerk's office to be sure I was following it correctly. I was right, but I am not going to try to explain it here in case I mislead someone by my explanation. I don't want to spoil anyone's ballot. Just be forewarned it is a little confusing.  Ken