YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Well, maybe it is time


Between the old Candlewick Pride blog and this Candlewick View blog I have been doing this for around seven years. Readers have been kind enough to take the time to visit the two blogs a total of over two hundred thousand times. Things are changing.
  Communication from our main office has grown by leaps and bounds. We now have e-blasts for breaking news, our Candlewick Paper, message boards, Facebook pages, and the Candlewick official website. A lot of what I post is duplicating the same items they are covering. I can see it is the page visits. At one time a good day would be 300 visits. Now 100 visits is a good day. Yes, if something controversial arises the views spike but that is not the norm. Other than the AQUA problem we faced things are actually pretty serene.
  Frankly, I am also being overwhelmed at times by the family health issues most of you know about along with board and commission duties. All take my time and as I am in the December of my life time is a valuable commodity.
  I will continue to post my board meeting notes and things I think you may not be hearing about but that will be it. Thank you to all for your interest. You are the reason I kept this up for as long as I have.
Ken