YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

They wonder why people don't bother to vote


This year I am hearing more underhanded dealing in the presidential election than I knew was possible. This is not Republican or Democrat, it is both sides. How in the heck can a candidate win a state but lose the delegate count by a lot? Colorado didn't even need a Republican vote. They all went to Cruz. In Wyoming Sanders won by double digits but got far less delegates than Clinton. It is not just those states, it is happening all over.
 I voted but I will say I am disenfranchised. Yes, I know about the electoral college in the general election but this corruption goes right down to local levels in the primaries. Ridiculous!
Ken