YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Friday, April 29, 2016

Gang and drug awareness meeting

I was unable to attend the presentation but Barb Appelhans was kind enough to send a picture and mention some of the key points.

I was so happy to see a great turn out for Sgt. Dammon's presentation.
I didn't see you so I thought I would share with you what I took away from this. If you see graffiti photograph it and turn it into the police or public safety so it can be determined if it is gang related and which gang we are dealing with then remove it the sooner it's cleaned up lessens the chance of it happening again.  The most important way to prevent gangs is good parenting. Know who your children's friends are, know where they are at all times, what time they are coming home and verify they are where they told you they would be.