YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Saturday smile from Bonnie Marron

Subject: Confessional Box

I went into the confessional box after years of being away from the Church.
Inside I found a fully equipped bar with Guinness on tap.

On one wall, there was a row of decanters with fine Irish whiskey and Waterford crystal glasses.

On the other wall was a dazzling array of the finest cigars and chocolates.

Then the priest came in.

I said to him,

"Father, forgive  me, for it's been a very long time since I've been to confession,
but I must first admit that the confessional box is much more inviting than it used to be."

He replied: "You idiot, you're on my side”