YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Monday, July 21, 2014

What is 'Pub Trivia"?

Winners of the last trivia contest
  Yes, I had to ask the question. I truly wondered if it was trivia about pubs. Well, it is not. I was told the name comes from the fact these trivia contests started in pubs in England, thus the name. Maybe I am the only one that didn't get that.
  Here are the specifics. It is a team trivia contest that will be held at Savannah Oaks. We had one of these some time ago and it was pretty successful. I participated and it was a lot of fun. The last one was trivia questions about Christmas. My understanding is this will be more general in nature.
  I am not sure if I will make this one or not but if some want to make up a team with me let me know and I will try to work it out. Four would be about the limit for the team to be functional at least in my opinion.
  Time will be 8 p.m. the 26th of July so if you can make it come and enjoy some laughs.
Ken