YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Monday, December 2, 2013

Come on now!

 A few days ago I published a post here about the upcoming trivia contest at Savannah Oaks on December 7th (Saturday). I asked if anyone wanted to team up with me to enter. I didn't know what I would do if too many offered. That it turns out is not a problem! Not one offer. 

 There are a few possible reasons for this............
1.. I have no friends
2.. People want someone smarter to team with
3.. There is no interest in trivia
4.. No one reads my blog
5.. The Naysayers talked them out of it

I am not going to be a team of one so if there are no responses I guess I will drop it. I really thought people would enjoy this.
Ken