YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Monday, December 16, 2013

Am I going to run?


Many people have asked me so I guess it is time to let you know. If someone turns in a resume and I know that person has been working for the betterment of Candlewick through involvement in committee or commission work and I know them personally I will not run against them. If all I see running are strangers to me or people I know to be those I refer to as “Naysayers” I will run. Simple as that.

Should I run I of course have no idea if I would be re-elected but property owners should have a choice of candidates with differing slants on the way Candlewick should be managed. I want to maintain our policies and momentum.
Ken