YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Where'd they go?

Some of you are asking what happened to the weekly Public Safety reports. I liked the reports because they gave you a feel for how important our Public Safety force is and the service they perform for our community.
That being said, there is a concern the reports are an invasion of privacy in matters of health, domestic problems, injuries, and other situations and those make up the bulk of our reports. I guess I get that when I think about it. Even though specific addresses were not published, only the hundred block and street, it is pretty easy to figure out what home is being discussed.
I will miss the reports but personal privacy is also important.
Ken