YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Friday, April 10, 2015

Glad I have it


A few years ago I signed up for Weather Call. This is a service that calls your home phone and cell if a warning is issued for your immediate vicinity. You can decide if you wish to be warned of severe thunderstorms or just tornados. Our sirens are great but it appears they go off even if the warning is for southern Boone County. Thursday evening the sirens went off five times and I received only two calls. It is also good if you are asleep and the sirens go off. It is easy to sleep through them. I am not trying to sell this service, simply letting you know it is there. The cost is under $10.00 per year and to me it is money well spent.  Ken
Link below>>>>

http://www.weathercallservices.com/