YOUR MOST IMMEDIATE SOURCE OF CANDLEWICK LAKE NEWS, EVENTS, AND OPINION.
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENT FROM THE CANDLEWICK LAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Monday, September 26, 2016

What the heck is that thing?




Darned if I know, but Fran and I got away for a couple days last week and this greeted us in Hayward. A long lost relative?

Another thing I want to touch on. My wife at 71 amazes me. She is a "health nut" in a way, eating right and getting plenty of exercise. 
When in the motel room I was sitting at the desk and she tried to get around me to a chair in the corner. I was grunting trying to move the chair. She said "never mind", backed up to the bed, threw herself on it on her back, raised her legs, and flipped over to the other side. Here I am limping around with a bad knee and she is like in her 20s. Life is not fair!